Adams County PA Real Estate
Explore all Adams County, PA real estate listings below!
Adams County is located in the state of Pennsylvania, just north of Maryland. As the home of Gettysburg, the area is steeped in history and many of its rural landscapes remain intact. Beautiful views featuring sprawling farms and fruit orchards lend themselves to the small town charm that Adams County is known for. A perfect blend of history, culture and recreation, it's no wonder that young families, retirees and everyone in between are turning to Adams County real estate. Read More...
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, including but not limited to open house information, square footages and lot sizes, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be personally verified through personal inspection by and/or with the appropriate professionals. The data contained herein is copyrighted by Bright MLS and is protected by all applicable copyright laws. Any unauthorized dissemination of this information is in violation of copyright laws and is strictly prohibited.
Copyright 2021 Bright MLS. All rights reserved.
Adams County real estate opportunities exist throughout the whole county. Houses for sale in Adams County are suitable for any budget. There are also numerous property types to choose from, including contemporary condos and townhomes, farms, new construction homes, and much more.
Prospective homebuyers specifically looking for estate homes on large plots of land will find such residences sprinkled throughout boroughs, along the outskirts of urban areas and just inside the county's borders. Many of these Adams County homes for sale are custom built and feature the finest details, most luxurious amenities and scenic views.
Adams County Highlights
- Visit significant historical sites, like the Gettysburg Battlefield
- Sample fruit from over 20,000 acres of orchards
- Sip wine from many local wineries, including Adams County Winery and Reid's Orchard & Winery
- Embark on a variety of walking, biking, bus and train tours through the beautiful countryside
- Play a round at the Mountain View Golf Club, overlooking historic Gettysburg
- Enjoy the outdoors while taking part in numerous recreational activities, from kayaking to horseback riding
- Get lost with the family at Maize Quest Fun Park
Life in Adams County, Pennsylvania
The plethora of recreational, social and cultural opportunities available in Adams County entertains residents of all ages. From nature centers to wineries, historical tours to art galleries, and farm-to-table dining and outlet shopping, Adams County has a little something for everyone.